Pain Management &
Your health and well-being are our priorities.
Specht Brothers Chiropractic is a different kind of chiropractic clinic. We are owned and operated by a family of chiropractors, and we treat our patients just like family. We have been serving Abilene and surrounding areas since 1997, and we treat patients of all ages who suffer from a great variety of spinal subluxation-induced symptoms.
Your health and well-being are our priorities. Our proprietary diagnostic tools can accurately identify the exact location of the vertebral subluxation. We can determine what is causing your symptoms and correct it through specific chiropractic adjustments. Our methods provide relief for our patients in less time and for less money.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Mon. – Thu.: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
(open through lunch)
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday
What Makes us different
Doctors Jason and Jared Specht are an excellent choice for chiropractic care. Here’s why:
- We are the only Palmer College graduates in Abilene.
- We are the only doctors with the ECS technology for diagnostic instrumentation.
- We are expert second-generation Gonstead practitioners.
- We only schedule patients one visit at a time.
- We have an affordable, straightforward fee schedule.
- We offer late hour appointments and Sunday appointments.
Better, Faster Treatment
Nobody should have to suffer through chronic pain. Finding effective pain management can be difficult though. At Specht Brothers Chiropractic, we truly care for all of our patients. As such, we always work to treat our patients as individuals and give them the attention they deserve. With this, we provide better and quicker treatment than anywhere else. And you can be sure that our treatment is affordably priced as patient satisfaction is our highest priority. If you’re in Abilene, TX or any of the surrounding communities, don’t let your chronic pain wait another minute. From headache relief to back pain treatment, we truly do it all. Give us a call today!
For joint pain relief and more
We offer flexible appointments including late evening and Sundays.